My processing of my own human foibles is ongoing. Still I wonder at the pull of divinity within that fairly feels to push, poke and prod me in uncomfortable directions. I claim to want to be of service, then I balk when service literally rings in my ears. I know I am not alone in this wrangling with my personality self. So, it is for my fellow squirmers I share today’s messages including the above LightCode.
It begins with my clearing my head by allowing myself to spew my worries, doubts and fears. That sounds like this:
Free form energies pulsate and echo ringing through my ears. Ever present cacophony of noise noise noise Frequency Channels Energy Plasma Liquid Light Code
How do I hone and tune in? Why? So many channels available and open. What’s my role? I just want to hide. Maybe my HumanSelf needs an answer, some answers, direction, evidence of the personal point. Or am I just adding to the ether and does that matter in the long run? Or is the energy of it all enough? What am I looking for anyway?
(This is when the HigherSelf Energy Stream feels to kick in.)
The Purpose IS the Light Body Process (See http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2019/06/the-light-body-process-symptoms-and-healing-ebook/ for more information on this term and how it unfolds in our energy systems as it pertains to any LightWarrior, Starseed, Healer, Channeler, etc.) for the clarity of the signal, the Vibration, the Frequency, the Channel. YOU are FineTuning the signal via the LBP. This is as Individual as Your Human Personality is Individual. Your Power of Expression is the Unique Flare Flavor of preference, which appeals to Some and not Others, just like with Art Forms. What One likes, another loathes. This is the Human Experience. So, in Awakening to Awareness of the More that You ALL are, Variety is required. Variety of Expression and the FlowFlux of output is required. The More that goes out, the more individual personalities are touched, reached, affected by the seeds planted. You cannot fully know from your Boots On The Ground perspective where your Light goes. WE DO! That’s our AdVantage Point!
Your LightCodes in ArtCode Form carry a VERY HIGH FREQUENCY which is why You feel so wonky with it. We Encode multidimensional signals in those so-called squiggles. They are activations as well. The ringing tones you hear are Keytones that carry Information (In Form Station: you are tuned to this station where we channel the Keytones of information, energy and light which is why you resonate with Reconnective Healing so well because that is all about quantum multidimensional energy, light and information).
Be Bold NOW, Comrade. Share Share Share Trust Trust Trust Let Go Let Go Let Go
Your HigherSelf aligns to your LowerSelfYour SpiritSelf aligns to your HumanSelf
Your SoulSelf aligns to your PersonalitySelf
In this Flow is How we Grow.

No comments:
Post a Comment